Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken Enchiladas

I found this recipe on another food blog, and it looked so good that I couldn't wait to try it!  It was really easy to prepare, and very tasty!


Chicken Enchiladas

1 10oz. can cream of chicken soup
1 8oz container sour cream
1 cup picante sauce
2 tsp chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (I just used a mexican blend)
8-10 flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 350˚F. Combine soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in a medium sized bowl. In another bowl, combine 1 cup of the picante sauce mixture with the chicken and cheese. 


Spread about 1/4 cup of chicken mixture to each tortilla, roll, and place in ungreased baking dish seam down. Add remainder of picante mixture over tortillas, and sprinkle some cheese on top. 


Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I made these on Sunday. Delicious!! Keep the recipes coming. :)