Friday, January 9, 2009

Baked Crab Dip

I absolutely love this dip. It's so easy to make and looks so great when you present it. The first time I had it was when my Aunt made it for one of my bridal showers (thanks, Sheryl!). I think it was pretty much a hit! Perfect for get-togethers! 

I copied the recipe as quickly as I could...



Baked Crab Dip

2 8oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 Tbs. powdered sugar
1 Tbs. Chablis wine
1/2 tsp. onion juice (grate an onion to make juice)
1/2 tsp. yellow mustard
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 lb. crabmeat, picked through
chopped parsley

Preheat oven to 375˚F. Combine first 8 ingredients and blend well. Gently stir in crabmeat. Put mixture in a lightly greased 1 quart baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.

Serve with plain crackers. I use water crackers.

No comments: