The first dinner of my pantry challenge was not a new recipe, but rather one that I really enjoy but don't make quite as often as I'd like. I've posted about this delicious sausage pasta dish before, so if you haven't made it yet, make plans to do so! I didn't have the peppers that the recipe calls for, so I just left them out! And, I used egg noodles instead of bowtie pasta. It was still fabulous.
Items used in my first pantry challenge dinner:
olive oil
1 package of frozen sweet italian sausage
crushed tomatoes
egg noodles
heavy cream
1 white onion
garlic
1 comment:
I made this tonight!! The original recipe and it was delicious. It made A LOT so, we've got leftovers in the fridge and I froze a whole bunch to pull out at some time down the road. I've been going to your blog for a lot of recipes lately b/c I'm on the menu-planning kick. Keep up the posts!!
Love you.
Post a Comment