I admit, I do make a lot of these, mainly for the sake that they're easy and I can get a lot done in the time that they're baking, but this one is an oldie that my Mom made when I was growing up and I wanted to share. I don't make it too often, but when I do - it totally takes me back to those days. It's a real comfort food for me.


Tuna Noodle Casserole
2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
1 cup frozen peas
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
1 large can tuna, drained
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup parmesan cheese (fresh or from the can)
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Cook noodles according to package. Do not overcook. About one minute before the noodles are done, add the peas and allow to cook together. Drain and pour in a large mixing bowl. Add milk, cheddar cheese, mushroom soup, and tuna, mixing well. Pour into a small greased baking dish. Top with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
1 comment:
I know it's one of those things people love to hate, but I LOOOVE Tuna Noodle Casserole, this looks wonderful!
Post a Comment