I really liked this meal and I think Mike did too. He ate every last bite. It's definitely getting added to the rotation!
Chicken Stir Fry With Udon Noodles
2 8oz. pkgs. udon noodles (pre-cooked)
1/2-1lb. chicken, flattened and cubed
1/2 head broccoli, separated into florets
1 large carrot, sliced
1/2 onion, sliced into rings
2 Tbs. vegetable or peanut oil
2 Tbs. + 1 tsp. soy sauce
1 Tbs. + 1 tsp. oyster sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, carrots, and onion. Mix in 2 Tbs. soy sauce and 2 Tbs. oyster sauce, tossing well. Heat oil in large skillet. Cook chicken for about 3-5 minutes or until outside is white. Place in separate bowl. Stir fry vegetables in same skillet for about 2-3 minutes or until broccoli turns bright green. Place back in mixing bowl. Add udon noodles to skillet and separate, cooking for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add chicken, remaining soy sauce, and oyster sauce, and cook covered until chicken is cooked through; approximately 3-5 minutes. Remove cover and add vegetables, tossing all ingredients together for another minute or two. Serve hot.
2 comments:
Continuing to love all the recipes.
Love,Sharon
Hahaha. A throw together meal for me is a frozen pizza, but for you, it still includes cutting fresh vegetables. You're amazing! :)
This looks very yummy...I'll have to try it once I get some oyster sauce and udon noodles.
Love ya, girl!
Post a Comment