Monday, October 27, 2008

Garlic Parmesan Chicken

Tonight's dinner: baked garlic parmesan chicken. Incredibly easy, and so good. This is definitely one of my go-to dinners if I don't have much time or if I haven't planned for something else.


Garlic Parmesan Chicken

1 package chicken tenderloins
1/2 package of McCormick Garlic, Herb, and Wine dry marinade (or Good Seasons Garlic & Herb dry salad dressing mix)
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 375˚F. Mix dry seasoning and parmesan cheese together in large Ziploc bag. Place uncooked chicken into bag. Seal and shake until chicken is coated. Place chicken on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle remaining seasoning mix onto top of chicken. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

This meal can easily be served with many different sides, but I typically serve it with rice and some kind of steamed vegetable.

1 comment:

Karen said...

So Yummy!! Ukrop's serves these and they are my favorite. Thanks so much for the recipe. I am so very much looking forward to more recipes to come! :)

Love you!